Morbi leo risus, porta ac consectetur ac, vestibulum at eros. Integer posuere erat a ante venenatis dapibus posuere velit aliquet. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit. Sed posuere consectetur est at lobortis.
Paul lives and works in Tullamore, a beautiful historical town situated in the midlands of Ireland. Starting his business in 2010 Paul created designs that were stocked in shops through out Ireland and the UK. Pauls work involved the use of materials such as wood and resin and combining them with precious metals to create an item of jewellery that was contemporary in style. In 2013 seizing an opportunity to further his skill set Paul applied and was later accepted for a full time training course with the Design And Crafts Council of Ireland in Jewellery and Goldsmithing Skills. The two year course led to the development of many new techniques and skills which shines through in his work.
- Student Of The Course The Design & Crafts Council Of Ireland 2015
- Emerging New Business Tullamore Chamber of Commerce 2012
- Product Of The Year Offaly & Westmeath New Product Development Programme 2012
- 2016 RDS Craft Awards The Dublin Horseshow & National Museum of Ireland - Country Life, Turlough Park
- 2015 Emerge & Make The National Craft Gallery
- 2010 The Art Of Fashion The Leitrim Design House
- National Crafts & Design Fair RDS Dublin 30th Nov to 4th Dec
- Showcase RDS Dublin (Trade Only) 22nd to the 25th of January